Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What am I doing....

I have been thinking and praying about doing this blog for a while.  I have been so undecided till yesterday.  I just have peace about it now so I'm going to give it a try.  First I want anyone who reads this to know that I am not in any way here to tell anyone how to be a good pastor's wife.  I'm simply sharing my life, my experiences, my testimonies, and my thoughts.  Through the years I have felt such loneliness.  Maybe this is my way of connecting with other women who have similar trials, battles and life experiences. 

I also thought maybe there is someone out there that feels a little overwhelmed too.  I ask myself all the time:

Am i serving the Lord with all my heart? 
Am i being an example of Holiness? 
Am I striving to be a biblical wife? 
Am I teaching my children the way God wants them to be taught? 

I am an imperfect creature by nature.  I make mistakes daily.  Thank the Lord for his mercy and abundant grace.  He picks me up, dusts me off and says try again.  I want to confidently answer yes to all of those questions one day.  I striving to do all those things with a perfect heart.  Pray for me.  If you stumble across my blog and need prayer please don't hesitate to ask.  I will be your prayer partner....    

No comments:

Post a Comment